How long does it take to get my order?
- All of our products are made to order so it will typically take us 7-10 days to process your order. Once the order is processed, it is then shipped via USPS which takes another 3-4 days.
Where can I find the nutrition facts for your products?
- If you click on the product you would like to purchase, we have added a photo of the nutrition facts beside the main product photo.
Do your butters actually taste like the flavor listed on the jar?
- YES! Our nut butters are not just plain peanut or almond butter with cool toppings. Each jar is uniquely flavored to the name stated on the jar and are blended to perfection - the toppings are just a plus!
Do your products need to be refrigerated?
- They do not need to be refrigerated. If you prefer a creamier nut butter, keep them out at room temperature. If you prefer nut butter that is on the thicker side, keep them refrigerated. Oil separation is natural so if you find that your nut butters are separating, leave them in your pantry upside down!
What do you use to sweeten you products?
- We use stevia, a natural 0 calorie sweetener. If you see "sugar" listed as an ingredient on the label this is because some of the toppings (ex. chocolate chips) we use to top our products contains this.
What is the shelf life of your products?
- If the products are sealed and unopened, they are good for up to a year. Once opened, they are good for up to 6 months.
Are you taking brand ambassadors?
- Yes! We are now officially taking brand ambassadors. If you would like to be a brand ambassador please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any additional questions that you do not see listed here, we would love to answer them! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org